EMCO, the Embeddable Multi Console Object!

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
demonnic

Re: EMCO, the Embeddable Multi Console Object!

Post by demonnic » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:01 pm

In the meantime, someone fixed a typo and submitted the PR, so new release! https://github.com/demonnic/EMCO/releases/tag/1.4

demonnic

Post by demonnic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:03 am

Ok, I decided not to fold the movable functionality into EMCO, as I feel like the adjustable container fills that role nicely on its own and rather than reproducing that functionality myself I lean towards encouraging them to use the adjustable container and then make that the container for the EMCO.

demonnic

Post by demonnic » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:08 am

EMCO 1.5 released! Get it HERE
Bugfixes
  • If you don't have a tab named All but let allTabName default to All, EMCO will no longer error during instantiation. Also allTabName will now default to the name of the first console in your EMCO if you do not specify one, instead of All which may not exist.
  • If your EMCO is in a container and set to take up 100% of it, it will now properly do so. Thanks @Edru2 for the PR on this one
    You can now :echo to the all tab and it won't double up the echo.
New features
  • Adds wrappers for c/d/h/echoLink/Popup functionality, with timestamps and mirroring to an allTab
  • Adds new optional argument to c/d/h/echo. All your existing calls as myEMCO:echo(tabName, text) will still work, but you can now add , true as the final argument and it will exclude the echo from the all tab. Works for append and all the echo, echoLink, and echoPopup variants.
  • Also adds new constraint, allTabExclusions. This is a table that should contain a list of the tabs you never want mirrors to the all tab.
  • Adds EMCO:addAllTabExclusion(tabName) and EMCO:removeAllTabExclusion(tabName) for interacting with the allTabExclusions table after EMCO instantiation.