YATCO

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
clumsythief

Re: YATCO

Post by clumsythief » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:42 am

Nyyrazzilyss wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:53 pm
This has nothing to do with YATCO, correct. Unselecting fix unnecessary linebreaks on GA servers didn't fix it for me, either :(
My account here is new so while my post was pending approval I had gone through and checked/unchecked every option in the Mudlet preferences. After a bit I began assuming it was a MUD-specific issue, so I started fiddling around there and found a config in the game itself to enable a telnet GA sequence. Turned that on and voila, no more line break issues. Everything works swimmingly.

Belgarath wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:08 am
The regex for the clan chat would be like so:

Code: Select all

^\[\w+\]: '.+'$
Thank you! I had rigged up a clunky kind of trigger for the clan chat, but this seems to be a lot more consistent.

Intort

Re: YATCO

Post by Intort » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:17 pm

since i have already set generic auto-mapper on upper half part of screen, i wanted to set the YATCO window position just under it.

it took a while to figure things out.
needed 2 settings.
1) demonnic.chat.config.location = "bottomright" in config
2) y=-493, line 35, entry 'function demonnic.chat:resetUI()' in YATCO25>Demonic>Tabbed chat>Code

i hope additional use of absolute value in pixel as well for this. (like X = 15 Y = 525 in case topright was start point) and putting all of these basic settings into config.

Edit:
on another mud, it need not setting 2. (forgot to check)
i don't get why YATCO window sits in below GAM's automatically.