EasyButtons

Heiko
Site Admin

EasyButtons

Post by Heiko »

screenshot of the new EasyButtons. They are fully configurable via css style sheets, but they are using autolayouting and the custom layout options are not being used anymore - although they are still being shown in the gui. This needs to be fixed.
For custom placement and total freedom of looks we now have a pretty much complete user GUI kit that can be easily access via scripting. For those who have advanced user GUI needs the scripting will be not difficult and Joe Average can easily add his couple of buttons. EasyButtons have 3 fixed tool bars top, left and right. Users can specify how many rows/lines each toolbar area should have and hook up as many sub toolbars into these 3 areas as he wants to.
I guess the GUI can be simplified some more though.
EasyButtons.png

Caled

Re: EasyButtons

Post by Caled »

Nice work.

One question though, regarding: "complete user GUI kit that can be easily access via scripting." Is there any chance for some documentation on this in the near-ish future?

Caled

Post by Caled »

Also, minor bug: If I delete a Button group, the buttons don't get deleted. They no longer show in the script editor, but they do show on my screen.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

Caled wrote:Nice work.

One question though, regarding: "complete user GUI kit that can be easily access via scripting." Is there any chance for some documentation on this in the near-ish future?
I'll post the demo package I've made tonight.