Mudlet 3.0.0-beta (preview #2)

Vadi

Re: Mudlet 3.0.0-beta (preview #2)

Post by Vadi »

You can't use multiple ones in the beta, but next release will have that sorted.

Silvine

Post by Silvine »

Works for me :) Good work!
Mapper of Bedlam

Sanaki

Post by Sanaki »

Some regex compile errors produce no error message at all, or if an error has already been produced will just recall the last error shown. The one I noticed this on was (? ) when failing to type the colon in (?: ).

Curudan

Post by Curudan »

Somewhere on these forums I believe it was said that the next version would allow you to separately choose the background and character colors for mapper rooms.

Did that end up making it in to 3.0?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I don't believe Heiko ever implemented that, sorry. It is something we still need to have.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Sanaki wrote:Some regex compile errors produce no error message at all, or if an error has already been produced will just recall the last error shown. The one I noticed this on was (? ) when failing to type the colon in (?: ).
It doesn't seem to be a new issue in 3.0, we've already got it as https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/583584. Thank you though :)

Splork

Post by Splork »

Great release. I had been taking a break for the past 8 months but this release with MSDP has brought me back.

Many other great additions.... thanks! We will continue thrusting Mudlet at our players, as nothing is comparable!

Splork :mrgreen:

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

I have had someone report parsing errors in the beta on their mac when using the Courier New font, which don't show up in other fonts they have tested (Courier, to be specific). I don't have a ton of details on that, though they did specifically mention that they weren't using a retina display. Additionally, they mentioned the window resizing multiple times on startup, which irritated them. If you need specific things tested, I can get the beta and check them out myself as needed.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Parsing errors and fonts doesn't make a lot of sense, perhaps they meant rendering?

There was something about window resizing on its own, I can confirm.

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

Yeah. I would assume rendering issues as well, I just wanted to pass on the report as is in case somehow it made sense that way to someone.