Mudlet 3.0.0-beta (preview #2)

Vadi

Re: Mudlet 3.0.0-beta (preview #2)

Post by Vadi »

Unfortunately that's not something we can control. You'll need to split your label up so it just sits around the borders.

valaria

Post by valaria »

Jacen wrote:
Vadi wrote:Sounds like you've got a transparent label overlaying it. Is this a new issue in 3.0 that is not present in 2.1?
I have it sitting on top of a label. If I hide the underlying label, the mapper is interactive again. If I show the underlying label, then hide/show the mapper, the mapper is noninteractive.

It is new to 3.0. I brought my 2.1 profile straight over without modification, and the mapper became noninteractive.
i can reproduce this same problem just like you had, Jacen.

Angie

Post by Angie »

Jacen wrote:
Vadi wrote:Sounds like you've got a transparent label overlaying it. Is this a new issue in 3.0 that is not present in 2.1?
I have it sitting on top of a label. If I hide the underlying label, the mapper is interactive again. If I show the underlying label, then hide/show the mapper, the mapper is noninteractive.

It is new to 3.0. I brought my 2.1 profile straight over without modification, and the mapper became noninteractive.
This was actually also a problem in 2.1, where it limited mapper functionality. If it now disables any interaction, that's bad news indeed. (See my bugreport for 2.1: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/1327914).
Angie @ Midnight Sun 2
Alayla @ God Wars 2

Avaloniac

Post by Avaloniac »

Same Problem in delta... mapper in Container wont work...

Ornir

Post by Ornir »

Yes - If the mapper is inside a label I cannot manipulate it.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Sanaki wrote:Some regex compile errors produce no error message at all, or if an error has already been produced will just recall the last error shown. The one I noticed this on was (? ) when failing to type the colon in (?: ).
This has been fixed: http://www.mudlet.org/2017/03/mudlet-3- ... -preview-7