Vadi

Re: Mudlet 3.0.0-beta (preview #2)

Post by Vadi »

tibitha wrote: I'm still get the lua error on pretty much every line:
[ERROR:] object:<JSON decoder error:> function:<json_to_value>
<Lua error:InvalidJSONInput: parse error: premature EOF

(right here) ------^
at ..\src\lua_yajl.c line 318>
I'm not getting this on Achaea, and we'd have more reports if there was an issue with this on it... try reinstalling Mudlet? I wonder if your AV is messing with that as well (but that would be very unusual).

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

tibitha wrote:I'm also having this error on both html and normal logging. It seems to appear when you have a trigger that looks for "return isPrompt()" and then deleteLine(), then it duplicates the last row of every line in the log.
Confirmed, thank you.

tibitha

Post by tibitha »

Vadi wrote:
tibitha wrote:Hey, so I fixed the copy/paste issue was having earlier, it was my anti-virus that was causing that.
What did you do in your anti-virus to fix it?
I have webroot which has a personal information application protection thing going, Mudlet was set to Deny, so I just allowed it.

phasma
Discord: phasma#4694

Post by phasma »

I've been getting this when using the GMCP ping feature. Latest git/Debian stable.

tibitha

Post by tibitha »

fetaera wrote:
I've been getting this when using the GMCP ping feature. Latest git/Debian stable.
Hrm ill try turning off my gmcp stuff and seeing if I can figure out where it's coming from.

phasma
Discord: phasma#4694

Post by phasma »

No, no. Don't. I only posted that to show that you're not the only person getting the problem. It's something that needs fixing.

Slayd

Post by Slayd »

When using Finder in OSX 10.10 (Yosemite), when I right click on Mudlet or Mudlet2.1, I do not get the option to open Contents as I do when using Mudlet2.1.

===================================
Very strange, maybe on-off problem. I was setting up a trigger or two to call deleteLine(). All of a sudden, many lines from the mud no longer showed up in the main window. When I turned all triggers off, the lines would start showing up again.

Most of the lines that were gagged were in triggers with no deleteLine() call. In fact, in one case, I had a single trigger with 3 possible matches that would be colored. The first line would show up and the others would not, even though in normal use these other lines would always follow (in this case it was an attack combo with three attacks).

Unfortunately, I saved my profile on exiting Mudlet 3.0.9. When I reentered the game in Mudlet2.1, the problem was still there, so I'm assuming 3.0.0 coughed a hairball and fried most of my triggers.

I had to create a new profile and reenter the triggers.

Could I replicate this? No. I'm only mentioning this trigger problem in case someone else reports it. I have kept the corrupted profile .xml if someone could advise me on possible things to search for.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

What does open contents do?

Sounds like you made a trigger pattern that was capturing more than you wanted?

Slayd

Post by Slayd »

On the right-click menu, I don't have an option to show the contents directory. The only options I get are to Move To Trash, Duplicate, Quicklook, and then the color tags.

I searched on all deleteLine() in my triggers. There were none but the ones I set up and they were very specific. There was no global line that would match all those lines. Also, I would not see some lines from the mud but would see other lines, all from the same trigger

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Contents directory of the application? Sounds right that it is missing, in line with other apps.

If you can, send me the profile, I'll have a look.