Mudlet 3.0.0-alpha

Drevarr

Re: Mudlet 3.0.0-alpha

Post by Drevarr »

I couldn't view your link regarding black cover-up on buttons, however I am having the same issue in 3.0 as 2.1 regarding blacked out buttons until hover over.

ImageImage

Zaphob

Post by Zaphob »

Vadi wrote:Is anyone else getting the black cover-up on buttons in Mudlet like in http://ge.tt/7TG9jiz1/v/0 ?
I have similiar issues sometimes, not quite as intense though. When I hover over the buttons, they return. I do not have to click them first.

Cail

Post by Cail »

Vadi wrote:Is anyone else getting the black cover-up on buttons in Mudlet like in http://ge.tt/7TG9jiz1/v/0 ? I also can't quite remember if it happens in 2.1 - I don't think it did.
I've not noticed it with 3.0.0 at all yet. It seems like maybe it's happened in 2.1 but I can't be sure it's been a while since I've used 2.1 much (was out of mudding for a few months).

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Okay - doesn't seem like it is something new with 3.0.0-alpha then.

Cail

Post by Cail »

Had this blackout effect start happening as soon as I started playing around with Geyser. No idea if they're related issues or just coincidence though.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I think that is a coincidence - I've had it happen on a blank profile before Geyser was in use.

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Post by SlySven »

Yep, I'm getting the black, missing until hovered over-ed buttons on current code as well. Isn't there an "autoFillBackground" property for widgets and what precisely is it's effects? Could that be related to this? Or - what are the properties of the parent widget that those buttons and things get drawn on, is there anything to suggest that THAT has not inherited the application's or the QMainWindow's ones correctly OR, another thought, how about making sure that those buttons and things get an "update()" or "repaint()" call after they are created and their details are sorted out...?

Siduri

Post by Siduri »

Can we get a confirmation that the bug where 3.0.0 would randomly delete the content of scripts is done and gone?
When I had installed it, my scripts stopped working, then I went and checked: they were still there, and enabled, but the code box was empty. I fixed it, saved it, saved the profile. A couple of minutes later, it was gone again.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I don't think you've reported that problem. The beta is coming up soon, see if it is an issue then?

Siduri

Post by Siduri »

True, I didn't report it! Reading through the comments, though, I remember someone else noting this and saying there was zero code in his scripts. Sorry about it, I didn't realize it could have been a different issue altogether.