Mudlet 2.0 final

Qwindor

Re: Mudlet 2.0 final

Post by Qwindor »

With the mapper. When i set a custom exit line from one room by selecting the exit it will not delete the original mapped line unless i make another custom line from the other room with the same linking exit.

Omni

Post by Omni »

Not a 2.0 issue, but every time I try to load Vyzor into a profile, it crashes mudlet.
Also, really wish that if you re-order the toolbars in the scripting ui, the layout was saved.
And, the toolbar for triggers and such aren't ordered the same as the regular toolbar.
Regular: Connect, Triggers, Aliases, Timers, Buttons, Scripts, etc
UI: Triggers, Aliases, Scripts, Timers, Keybindings, Buttons, etc

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

Qwindor wrote:With the mapper. When i set a custom exit line from one room by selecting the exit it will not delete the original mapped line unless i make another custom line from the other room with the same linking exit.
This is not a bug but intentional behaviour to cover cases where 2 way exits are not represented geographically correctly e. g. room A has a 2 way exit to room B to the north, but room B has an exit to A to the west. These cases are quite common and can be covered nicely with the current setup. Note that custom exit lines are purely visual and have no meaning for the pathfinding. In your case you can stop the duplicate second exit line at zero points.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Phoenix wrote:Mac bug - unsure when this started. In miniconsoles, at certain font-sizes (In fact, any font size other than 10), this bug is heavily apparent.
Could you replicate this on test4? It was fixed then and you reported it as fine, so we want to see if it's a regression or not.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Just tested on test4 - it's there as well. The one that was fixed at that point was this same bug, but in the main window; If I claimed it was fixed in miniconsoles at that point, then I was mistaken. My apologies on that point.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

I am seeing the elements in the bottom right corner of the screen (search, emergency stop, etc but not the latency information) only after my mouse is run over them. Until then it just looks like the black background the elements sit on. So far I've only seen this in my windows installation, just checked linux (from the installer) and it's working fine.

Barnabus

Post by Barnabus »

BUG: openUserWindow() doesn't re-open windows if I close with X

REQUEST: It could be nice to have an event when this happens
REQUEST: It would be nice to mix multiple Geyser components (gauges/miniconsoles) in a UserWindow

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

demonnic wrote:I am seeing the elements in the bottom right corner of the screen (search, emergency stop, etc but not the latency information) only after my mouse is run over them. Until then it just looks like the black background the elements sit on. So far I've only seen this in my windows installation, just checked linux (from the installer) and it's working fine.
I've noticed it on Ubuntu as well actually. I don't know what happens yet to make it go black - most of the time it's not.

kevutian

Post by kevutian »

Issue confirmed in latest git. Both Windows and Linux are affected.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Phoenix wrote:Just tested on test4 - it's there as well. The one that was fixed at that point was this same bug, but in the main window; If I claimed it was fixed in miniconsoles at that point, then I was mistaken. My apologies on that point.
So without highlighting, do ASCII maps in miniconsoles look right or off?