Beta-14 released

Heiko
Site Admin

Beta-14 released

Post by Heiko »

This release fixes a number of issues on Windows and on Mac, adds speed up/speed down to replays and a number of other things.

download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mudlet/files/

Attention Mac OSX: There are 2 packages for Mac. The full package is only necessary for first time Mudlet installs as it contains libraries etc. If you want to upgrade your Mudlet version you only need to install the app-only installer.
If you install Mudlet for the first time you need *both* installers. First, install the full kit and then install the app-only version.

Arkholt

Re: Beta-14 released

Post by Arkholt »

Umm... hang on a second...

Both the dependancies package and the app are included in the installer package. Only the app is included in the app-only package. You should only need one or the other. At least, that's how I made them...

Edit: At least that's true for beta 14. What Heiko said is true for beta 13.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

Thanks for the clarification Arkholt. So the new full package installer should work by itself?

Arkholt

Post by Arkholt »

Yes, the update installer includes the app only. The full installer includes a package that installs the dependancies, as well as the app to the side, which should be placed in the Applications folder. It looks like this:

http://picasaweb.google.com/arkholt/Mud ... 1853323106

gurke111

Post by gurke111 »

On Windows, I still get these "double input lines" sometimes. Maybe this has something to do with timestamps (which I've always enabled)?

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

gurkee, double input or ouput lines? Is the the echo of what you type that doubles up or the MUD output?

gurke111

Post by gurke111 »

Heiko wrote:gurkee, double input or ouput lines? Is the the echo of what you type that doubles up or the MUD output?
The echo of what I typed:
http://gehrcke.de/files/foren/mudlet/mu ... t_echo.png

Seems that this only happens for long lines. By switching timestamps off or scrolling up/down this "artefact" disappears.

Caled

Post by Caled »

Hi Heiko

I sort of like the new script highlighting (at least, the more I get used to it, the more I like it), but I have noticed two little glitches with it:

1. elseif does not get bolded. If, else and end does, but elseif does not.
2. Commenting out blocks of code with
--[[
the code in here
across many lines

with blank lines as well
]]--

Only the first continuous block gets made red, rather than everything that is commented out.