Mudlet-2.0-test4 released

Omit

Re: Mudlet-2.0-test4 released

Post by Omit »

chris wrote:Edit: For the rooms without an area, they default to zone 0, which is nameless.
Hmm... issue was not with rooms without an area but with rooms assigned to an area that do not have a name.

Assigning a room(s) to area # 10 when area 10 has no name(area not created with the addAreaName function).... no way to add/change the name of area 10 after (least not that I could find).

chris

Post by chris »

oh, I think renaming areas is fine and if it doesn't exist I'll add. I'm not sure if my recent changes will make it into the binary though. If someone wants to compile windows binaries for my repo I'll give access though

chris

Post by chris »

setAreaName(id, name)

bluebaleen

Post by bluebaleen »

Hi - where can one find the source code for the latest 2.0 release for compiling in Linux? I see a number of Windows executables and the reference to the Ubuntu PPA, but no actual tar ball. Thanks!

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

Bluebaleen: you'll have to use git to get the latest sources to compile.

Ensure git-core-utils or whatever the base git package on your distro is, then issue the following in a terminal. This will pull in the current source tree.

Code: Select all

git clone git://mudlet.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/mudlet/mudlet

mortagona

Post by mortagona »

I am not sure if this bug has been reported or not.
When I first login to Mudlet2.0 test 4 on mac tab auto complete works just fine, but after I have modified some scripts or something (I am not exactly sure) the tab auto complete will do the auto completion and then take focus away from the input line.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

This is a Qt problem on your specific OSX version. There's nothing I can do about it. Workaround: Close the script editor window when you're done editing your scripts.

Nemutaur

Post by Nemutaur »

Heiko wrote:This is a Qt problem on your specific OSX version. There's nothing I can do about it. Workaround: Close the script editor window when you're done editing your scripts.
The Workaround doesn't seem to work and still doesn't for the newest Mudlet release (2.1) on OSX. For a while, even with the Script editor window open, tab completion does not lose focus on the command input, after a while it will lose focus on tab completion, even if closing the script editor.

http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php? ... cus#p14063

That's the same problem, albeit with test-4 as well. Is there a way to force a Qt update? Because it seems to be a common Qt thing (http://bugs.quassel-irc.org/issues/1043). Right now I have QTKit 7.7.1.

EDIT: Forgot to say this happened on Lion and is still happening on Mountain Lion