Mudlet 3.2 is available!

azure_glass

Re: Mudlet 3.2 is available!

Post by azure_glass »

Can anyone put it in software uppater on Ubuntu?
English is not my native language. If you don't understand what im writing ask. :)
Ubuntu 17.04, Mudlet 3.1

Nyyrazzilyss

Post by Nyyrazzilyss »

OK yes - I cleared the style sheet, and it changed the colour. It's the above visibility thing, i've just always had it off previously.

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

OS x64 Win10 pro version 1607.
Running Mudlet 3.2.0

Mudlet stops working (see attached below)

when I try to copy the map to another profile with the "copy map to another profile" feature under the mapper tab in mudlet settings. Tried using various version of the mapfile (18, 16), and to various profiles (profiles already opened, not yet opened, brand new profile with nothing in it), to no avail. Also to note I use mudlet with the "main toolbar" (the button bar) disabled, and the menu toolbar (oldschool kid) enabled.

Also, did mudlet ever get a function/variable where the main window font/fontsize/wrap is set/stored?

Appreciate the work you guys put into Mudlet, its now my goto/favorite over cmud/zmud/mushclient. :]
Attachments
mudlet crash.jpg
mudlet crash.jpg (32.14 KiB) Viewed 9166 times

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Post by SlySven »

"OS x64 Win10 pro version 1607."

Mudlet is (only) 32-bit IIRC on Windoze currently I wonder if that is causing any issues... can you make your map file available - and I can see if a Linux version can open it (and copy it to another profile) but there was not an issue I was aware of with this. You ought to use version 18 (the latest at present in the "wild") as that is needed to support having multiple players (i.e. profiles) each having their own "current room" where that player is stored as being in at the time the map is saved (even if it was taken from the most recently saved map for the player when they were last playing).

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Sure!

zipped it together with the errors.txt file from the error folder in the profile, (since .dat attachments aren't allowed)

I also took a screenshot of the mudlet load sequence (so you could see all the actions it performs).

Thanks. :]
Attachments
mudlet map & errors file.zip
(587.79 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
mudlet_error screenshot.jpg

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Quick update, after some more twiddling. Found out I wasn't (yet) using crowdmap, so I enabled that, and after it downloaded and made all the audit changes, I tried recopying (see 2nd screenshot), that ended in failure. I then reloaded the profile (see 1st screenshot) and tried to copy it to a -different- profile, still ended in failure. I'm attaching all latest map.dat, error file, and map downloads file in case they're necessary.
Attachments
map error.jpg
crowdmap error.jpg
Map error v2.zip
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 461 times

Slayd

Post by Slayd »

Two things I've noticed.

When I create a new profile, I see three default alias folders, run-lua, deleteOldProfile and one other.

When I save the profile on exist, close mudlet, then later open mudlet for that profile, the default alias folders are missing.

I've also lost some files of my own doing the same thing, depending on the mud site (which I realize shouldn't matter)

-------

The second thing is very small font in Alias creation. Again, sometimes it's large enough to use, sometimes it's not. Using OSX version of 3.2 mudlet.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Are you sure you're on 3.2 and not 3.3?

Slayd

Post by Slayd »

I am using 3.2. Is there a 3.3? Were these things fixed in 3.3? I don't see an announcement about 3.3.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Nope, no 3.3 and this would not have been fixed there. Will look into it!