Mudlet-2.0 release candidates [latest: Mudlet 2.0 final]

Sidd

Re: Mudlet-2.0 release candidates [latest: Mudlet-2.0-test5]

Post by Sidd »

I just installed test5 - Windows version and I'm using a tabbed chat that now has a big black box over part of it.

I attached a screenshot, you can see the box blocking the chat in the bottom right corner.

I've uninstalled the script and reinstalled, to no effect. Tried checking the script, but it worked just fine (no blockage) on test4. Any ideas? Thanks
Attachments
screenshot.png

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

I don't believe its a Mudlet issue. But rather an issue with your scripts. It looks as if a label has been created over the chat window miniConsole.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Qwindor in Achaea had the same problem, his rectangle was smaller and it also happened only over a tabbed chat. He said reinstalling fixed it for him.

I checked it, but it did not seem like an extra label was created or anything, and it really does just happen with test5 and not test4 - so it's a bit odd.

yonaton

Post by yonaton »

Vadi wrote:No, it is tagged in the git repository instead: http://mudlet.git.sourceforge.net/git/g ... -2.0-test5
Sorry, Vadi, but that git place/thing makes absolutely no sense to me. I just can't figure it out for the life of me.

Do I go there with the browser or cli? Then what? I can't seem to find any tarball for linux of the client anywhere, just more confusing git stuff everywhere I click there.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

As of test5 the display sizes get calculated more correctly then before. My own chat scripts still work nicely -> most likely a user script problem here

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

yonaton: Just checkout the latest git and you're fine.
git clone git://mudlet.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/mudlet/mudlet

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

test 6 is out: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mudlet/ ... e/download

I've forgotten to change the version name, so that's still called test5, but it's latest git now.

Akaya

Re: Mudlet-2.0 release candidates [latest: Mudlet-2.0-test6]

Post by Akaya »

I'm having the same black box over my chat window after updating to test6. Reinstalling Mudlet didn't do anything for me...
guigui.png
Seems to take up the whole right side of my chatbox. I reinstalled Mudlet (test6) to no avail.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I think I know what it is. It's a border. The main window border is being applied to miniconsoles (as well as the debug window) now, instead of just userwindows. If you have a right border of 0, does it go away?

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

Ah. Yep. That's it. I tinkered with one of my scripts as well that adjusts the borders and it corrected itself.