Mudlet-1.2.0-pre6 released

Vadi

Re: Mudlet-1.2.0-pre6 released

Post by Vadi »

Try zooming in (scrollwheel or first slider)

Junq

Post by Junq »

While my maps work fine for any other IRE MUDs, it's gone haywire in Achaea for some reason or another. I deleted the map folder and xml in the profile and re-imported the xml but it still wants to come out all wacky:

http://i51.tinypic.com/8x9auo.png

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something simple.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

Looks like you are using Mudbot to connect to Achaea. This will not download the map automatically because Mudlet has no way to know which MUD you connect to. To get the map you need to connect to Achaea directly, download the map and then save your profile. Then copy the map folder to your Mudbot profile and you'll have the map.

Omit

Post by Omit »

Heiko wrote:...
The next thing I'll add:
- special exits like "enter portal" etc. and enable the use of one direction only exits in pathfinding.
Has anything been done for special exits yet? ... and is there a function that returns the exits for a room?

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

Yes, it'll become available with the next update.

Tahlnaith

Post by Tahlnaith »

I think I found a bug in Mudlet involving enableTrigger() and disableTrigger(). Example, you have a trigger named TestTrigger. Both enableTrigger(TestTrigger) and enableTrigger("TestTrigger") will enable it. However, only disableTrigger("TestTrigger") will disable it. Not using the quotation marks in disableTrigger() makes it not work. Also, if the trigger name has a space in it, not having the quotation marks in either of them gives an error, so the quotation marks are required for both of them to work with a trigger name with a space in it.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

enableTrigger(TestTrigger) will work as long as TestTrigger is a variable containing the string of "TestTrigger".

Caled

Post by Caled »

@Ixokai
Not sure if you're still around or if you read this thread; I'll try to catch you on irc later today perhaps, but I'm wondering if a mac version of pre6 is possible?
(The link on the first page says pre7 but it is actually pre5 and really buggy (not to mention that pre7 doesn't exist yet): capture of chat/etc to miniconsoles is essentially impossible, rendering pre5 unusable for general use other than testing)

I understand if you're busy or whatever. I've been trying to get everything set up to compile it myself, but compared to ubuntu osx is a nightmare.

I'm getting frustrated with using mudlet on my bootcamped windows though, as the laptop runs really hot, so I kind of need to do something about it - whether it is figuring out how to compile myself, getting you to do it for me, or some other solution (go back in time and never buy this macbook would be the most ideal).

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

No, the latest Mac version is the most up to date version of them all. However, it contains a bug with mini consoles. I'll skip windows pre7 for the next update and move to pre8 right away, but it'll take a few weeks until enough new stuff has been added to warrent a new release.

Caled

Post by Caled »

Heiko wrote:No, the latest Mac version is the most up to date version of them all. However, it contains a bug with mini consoles. I'll skip windows pre7 for the next update and move to pre8 right away, but it'll take a few weeks until enough new stuff has been added to warrent a new release.
Oh, gotcha. The name of the file on sourceforge being pre5 threw me, I guess.

Thanks for the response, Heiko!