Mudlet Mapper preview

Aethe

Re: Mudlet Mapper preview

Post by Aethe »

So, I followed all the steps and got it installed, and my map looks -nothing- like any of the other previews....
I'm also extremely new to mudlet, mainly because of this mapper and the fact I'm trying out Lusty as well, so yeah....

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy14 ... cshot1.png

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Looks fine for Hallifax. Try clicking on 'all levels' to view all levels, or visit other places.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

With some new functions coming to Mudlet git, I added a template function for echoing room IDs as clickables, plus added a Lusternia folder w/ the scent skill filled in:
Selection_853.png
Selection_853.png (36.5 KiB) Viewed 6909 times

Trilliana

Post by Trilliana »

I really really like this set up, but I would rather have the tabbed chat thing up in the center like demonic's script, but with his, it covers up the gui and with this script, I can't figure out how to make it top/center and not cover up the gui.

Any pointers?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Think some screenshots would help.

Trilliana

Post by Trilliana »

:/ it's cutting off the sides even in the screenshots and photobucket likes to blur things if I shrink it a little. But basically I'm on a netbook (10' screen) so the tabbed chat on the side cuts things off so having it up at the top would fix the problem for me

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Ah. The mapper package includes it's own tabbed chat - just delete the duplicate one after importing.

Trilliana

Post by Trilliana »

Done that, and forgot to add that the third picture is demonic's script- which is covering up the gui itself. Though I might just get rid of the left side's gui *ponders a bit* I might mess with that now :lol:

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

1. Set appropriate borders (either via GUI or via script) so that Demonnic's chat window is completely inside the top border.
2. Move the mapper to a place that suits you best and size it accordingly. The current package demonstrates how to make the mapper as large as possible.

kevutian

Post by kevutian »

I am having problems getting this working for Aetolia. Following the steps yields nil result. I even tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling in case there was anything conflicting, but nothing.

One thing I did notice, though, despite the file being called Mudlet-1.2.0-pre2.exe, client version function is returning 1.1.0.

Any help getting this running would be highly appreciated.

On XPSP3.