Mudlet Mapper preview

Theiwar

Re: Mudlet Mapper preview

Post by Theiwar »

It worked and it looks outstanding, great job.

Just a couple of quick questions, my macbook has crazy high resolution and seeing the text in the tabbed chat window is nearly impossible. Is there anyway to increase the font size? And are you able to change the color of the room your are currently in on the map?

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

1. All tabbed chat packages that I know of can be configured by the user to almost any size and font size, colors etc.. Have a look at the scripts or post in the respective package thread in the packages forum.

2. You can't currently do this. Your current room is always red. However, you can switch to a 2-D like view + zoom in some more.

Urswick

Post by Urswick »

Greetings all,

I am trying to use the mudlet mapper on Imperian. where would I get the updated file? Seems drop.io doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1696

Urswick

Post by Urswick »

Thanks, that confirms I got the right one. Did everything instructions said. The Map window loads blank, if I click on it it returns an error Target rom not in mapDB or something like that. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

It always does that when you don't click on a room. Blank because it doesn't know where you are (try moving once in an known area that's sure to be mapped).

Urswick

Post by Urswick »

Still blank. Would it have anything to do with using IMTS? Also, doesnt seem to recreate the mapper folder in profile after deletion. Thanks for the quick replys, btw.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yes, highly likely - it relies on ATCP or GMCP data for self-tracking, and original IMTS strips it.

Urswick

Post by Urswick »

Using Silken's updated IMTS or trying to. Is there a work around, say deleting all of IMTS Imap files, or an alternative system compatible?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I'm not aware of them. The workaround is not to use it, by connecting directly to imperian.com