Whats Your Gui Look like?

kevutian

Re: Whats Your Gui Look like?

Post by kevutian »

This is my current Lusternian system setup. Same as I posted on forums there, though for the sake of completeness....

Avaloniac

Post by Avaloniac »

My current Profile, Avalon.mud.de:
Attachments
mudlet.png

Akimoto

Post by Akimoto »

plain for now
Attachments
....png

Delrayne

Post by Delrayne »

I'm proud of it.
Attachments
DelLayout.png

Shauno

Post by Shauno »

Last edited by Shauno on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Delrayne

Post by Delrayne »

This is my new GUI that I built with Vyzor and by bugging Oneymus to help me understand it. The guages ares all clickable to commit 100 of whatever the gauge is(health, mana, endurance). The buttons below and and to the left of the gauges are all clickable and perfom a combative action. The people here miniconsole populates itself off the 'who here' command and adds the names to it, which are then clickable to target them. The compass above it is also clickable and it sets up one of my quote unquote instakill trap setups in the specified direction. Let me know what you guys think.
Attachments
FinalGUI.png

chris

Post by chris »

That's sleek. Mind posting the code generating it? It would be useful to have more Vyzor examples floating about.

Delrayne

Post by Delrayne »

chris wrote:That's sleek. Mind posting the code generating it? It would be useful to have more Vyzor examples floating about.

As requested, the code for the GUI. I don't guarantee 100% sychronization as my monitor is likely different from the vast majority of everyone else, and while Vyzor is suppose to help negate this issue, my tests haven't been quite so successful. So if anyone wishes to grab it for some free code, feel free, just know that you'll likely have to change some values of things. Also, you might have to change the path to images if they aren't working for you. I did it to the mudlet home directory then the path to images from there, but I might not have done it right...Good luck and I'll try to answer any question that anyone has.

Package moved to: Clickable GUI Package
Last edited by Delrayne on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

Slick, thanks! I think I will find this most enlightening. =)

Darmir

Post by Darmir »

Delrayne wrote:
chris wrote:That's sleek. Mind posting the code generating it? It would be useful to have more Vyzor examples floating about.

As requested, the code for the GUI. I don't guarantee 100% sychronization as my monitor is likely different from the vast majority of everyone else, and while Vyzor is suppose to help negate this issue, my tests haven't been quite so successful. So if anyone wishes to grab it for some free code, feel free, just know that you'll likely have to change some values of things. Also, you might have to change the path to images if they aren't working for you. I did it to the mudlet home directory then the path to images from there, but I might not have done it right...Good luck and I'll try to answer any question that anyone has
Delrayne,
Can you post everything? The only thing you packaged up was the scripts directory. I don't see anything for your chat or even the images needed.
thanks