Whats Your Gui Look like?

Atlas

Re: Whats Your Gui Look like?

Post by Atlas »

Well here is what I'm using in the IRE game MidkemiaOnline.

It's a modified version of Vadi's fancy lusternia GUI, with some special gauges I quickly whipped up, some target buttons and a toolbar.

There's also a status bar just above the toolbar, with information like current defense and current target, it's currently disabled for debugging!

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

That's rather nice-looking.

yoblew

Post by yoblew »

I'm especially jealous of your charge and shield wall abilities ;)

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

luckily, midkemian soldiers have charge and shield skills :D

Fo-Rum

Post by Fo-Rum »

tsuujin wrote:I don't tend to go for the fancy windows and pictures and so forth, but I do spend vast amounts of time rewriting mud-output to be more useful.
I laughed at this one! I had a monk on Lusternia, and the output was ugly for every one of my attacks. I changed them all to be neat one, line and easy to read.

I haven't made my own GUI with a MUD client yet. My monitor is only 19 inches, I don't have a lot of free room to play with. I did build a graphical inventory system with MUSHclient, allowing you to manipulate the items from it, but never completed all the feature I wanted for it. I was mainly making it for a pal that doesn't type very fast anyway, and he doesn't play MUDs very much or at all right now.

Ral

Post by Ral »

GUI2.jpg
this is a "demo" version of my GUI. I'll update it soon now that i know how to add images in labels. Changes i consider are putting images in most of the buttons at the bottom, moving all the priestly buttons of the top to the right side of the screen, with images, and creating some more buttons on the top right for more specialized things that might come up.

Glass

Post by Glass »

Last edited by Glass on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

looks nice =)

kaeus

Post by kaeus »

Anfini, I'm so jealous of your ability to make such a beautiful GUI!

Glass

Post by Glass »

D'aww, thanks. :D

On another note, I already hate it and want to do a new one. I should totally set up some sort of Mudlet GUI thing on the Aetolia forums. Could make some creditzzz.

Edit: I was proud to see that the prototype of my old Lusternia GUI made it into Mudlet's official screenshots! Vadi is such a pimp.