- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:12 pm
I realize the vast majority of Mudlet users play IRE games, but I was interested to see what other Muds are being played. I know a few of the developers are rockin Avalon, which I played in the past and loved it, but that was before the pay-to-play time. Any free great muds out there?!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1548
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 pm
No, people here play avalon.de. That's a free German language LP-MUD with a long tradition and lots of detail.
- Posts: 682
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:19 pm
We've got some folks who play aardwolf. We've had some folks drop in to the IRC channel that play a number of muds as well, enough of them that I don't recall them all.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 am
I am from Islands of myth, use to be called Reddragon but it changed name.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:54 am
I play at a mud called The Final Challenge.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 am
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:59 am
- Location: California
Currently: Midkemia Online
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:16 pm
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 pm
WillFa wrote:3 Kingdoms
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:23 am
I don't play any these days, although I used to play Lusternia.
Now I'm just waiting anxiously for Tears of Polaris and Lithmeria.