Quick question regarding scripting languages.

Aico

Re: Quick question regarding scripting languages.

Post by Aico »

Thanks for notifying me of the problem. If you pull the latest now the problem is fixed.

krimmalak

Post by krimmalak »

Would anyone have an .exe or something of Aico's version of Mudlet they could send me? Tried compiling it myself, but didn't have any luck, his or even regular Mudlet. Afraid this compiling business is a bit over my head.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

That's not Aicos version though

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

krimmalak wrote:Would anyone have an .exe or something of Aico's version of Mudlet they could send me? Tried compiling it myself, but didn't have any luck, his or even regular Mudlet. Afraid this compiling business is a bit over my head.

krimmalak

Post by krimmalak »

Uhm, that'd be my own poor writing there, sorry! I meant I tried to compile Aico's, failed, then tried to compile regular mudlet as a test to see if it was me messing up or not. The short of it is I was. -_- So, I'm looking for Aico's Mudlet that can be installed on Windows, pretty much.

Sorry for the confusion.

tsuujin

Post by tsuujin »

krimmalak wrote:Uhm, that'd be my own poor writing there, sorry! I meant I tried to compile Aico's, failed, then tried to compile regular mudlet as a test to see if it was me messing up or not. The short of it is I was. -_- So, I'm looking for Aico's Mudlet that can be installed on Windows, pretty much.

Sorry for the confusion.
If you see my recent thread on compiling for windows, you'll understand that the problem may not be entirely user error. I've been struggling with it for a few days now, after having a long history of compiling on Linux with no issue.