Issue with sprint/swim in Lusternia

All and any discussion and development of the Mudlet Mapper.
warmuk

Issue with sprint/swim in Lusternia

Post by warmuk »

I recently set up the mudlet-mapper with the latest map script on my Lusternia profile. GMCP enabled, etc. and it has been working fine for days. There was an update the other day and I updated it, still in working order. I have the ability to sprint now, so I enabled it in the mapper with MCONFIG SPRINT TRUE.

The issue I am having is when I attempt to GOTO a room that requires me to travel through rooms with water in them. If I am attempting to travel in one direction through multiple rooms of water, the mapper script sends (SPRINT SWIM DIR) instead of (SWIM DIR). So basically, it seems like autowalking through water rooms doesn't work unless:

A) both sprint and waterwalk are disabled
or
B) both sprint and waterwalk are enabled (and you actually have a waterwalk enchantment)

I know this probably isn't an issue for most people because they will likely have waterwalk, but as a newbie in Lusternia, I got sprint much sooner than I acquired the enchantment. Not sure if this is just a bug for me or if it's something wrong with the script.

Vadi

Re: Issue with sprint/swim in Lusternia

Post by Vadi »

Yeah, it is a bug in the script - it doesn't account for the option and just adds the sprint onto the command. Something to be fixed.

warmuk

Re: Issue with sprint/swim in Lusternia

Post by warmuk »

Thanks for the quick response, and for the great mapper!