Wormholes

All and any discussion and development of the Mudlet Mapper.
Siduri

Wormholes

Post by Siduri »

Hello!

I would like to know if there is a solution I am not aware of, or at least to suggest this:

We, serpents, have two conflicting skills regarding autowalking. The first being Wormholes, which is precious for covering long distances in short bursts, and the second is Phasing. But you cannot use Wormholes while phased. So I'd like to know if there was a way to temporarily lock wormholes whiles phased, so the mapper ignores them until unphased.

Also, can someone tell me how I can update wormhole informations on the map? Sometimes the map tries to use wormholes that have been cancelled, and I'd like to update the info on the crowdmap so people don't get stuck. How to add new wormholes would be nice too, since I'm planning on splicing some when I have the time.

Vadi

Re: Wormholes

Post by Vadi »

You can use "mconfig lockwormholes on/off" to turn them off and on again. The mapper currently does not track your phased status, so it can't know when to turn them off or on.

To create a new special exit (which is what a wormholes is), you can use spe: http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/IRE_mapping_sc ... l_commands

To clear special exits in a room, you can use spe clear.