The Two Towers Package(updated)

All and any discussion and development of the Mudlet Mapper.
Omit

The Two Towers Package(updated)

Post by Omit »

This package is nearly complete. There is still a bug in the latest compiled version of mudlet that will cause hidden/nonstandard dirs to be mapped incorrectly but I have a workaround into this scripting(bug/workaround will prevent pathfinding from working through a speciel exit and when the final version of this comes out you will likely need to remap).
If you would still like to try it you will need to do the following.

1) Download and install the latest version of mudlet avalible
latest mudlet

2) create a new profile for The Two Towers (t2tmud.org port 9999)

3) click on the package manager button at the top and uninstall the generic mapping package.

4) Using the package manager, Install the following file.
t2tTestProfile.zip
latest test version
(17.57 KiB) Downloaded 1879 times
5) click timer button at top of the client, select the folder (with the padlock) and click the activate button at the top of the screen

5) close mudlet and save your profile(use the sleep or quit command to quit the mud)

6) reopen mudlet and connect again using your profile

7) type 'Omap' or click 'enable mapping' on the map tab. (this will set the following mud settings: set mxp off, brief on, color extended_color on, color room_short $BWHT$ and then enable mapping)

Like I said, this is nearly complete(may be a bug or 2 but that is why it needs tested).

If you need help, find bugs, have suggestions.... let me know.

-Omit

UPDATED:12/26/2011

Nakedmidgetman

Re: The Two Towers Package(updated)

Post by Nakedmidgetman »

I cannot get this mapper to work. It doesnt map at all.

Daagar

Re: The Two Towers Package(updated)

Post by Daagar »

Understand that mudlet has changed a bit in the 9+ years that this script was originally written...