My Github Repository

All and any discussion and development of the Mudlet Mapper.
chris

Re: My Github Repository

Post by chris »

i must have committed under cygdrive and changed all the endings. I'm going to see about dealing with Unix v windows line endings automatically through git.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

core.autocrlf and core.safecrlf are the two options I believe you'll want.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I tried exporting 3 aliases with this and it exported, but then crashed promptly on a free() call. I wasn't running it it in gdb, so I re-ran it in gdb, tried exporting again a few times but I couldn't make it happen. So an elusive problem is somewhere there...

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Did you at some point make a fix to the mapper, so that moving about while zoomed out isn't slow? I thought that was the case, but I can't find the evidence of it and it doesn't seem to be working.

chris

Post by chris »

I might have? I'm not sure. The mapper code I've been reluctant to change recently since Heiko was doing some work on SF for a little bit. I didn't want to diverge too much and to make the merge easier. We already have different implementions of mouse clicks/panning/probably some other things. I want to get these in sync before making more massive changes.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yeah fair enough.

Daagar

Post by Daagar »

I'm guessing this is already known, but some of the new mapper API features are still MIA in the latest official mudlet builds (ie., getMapLocation(), etc.).

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yes. We haven't worked on merging all of Chris' stuff yet, we need to coordinate and discuss some things.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

chris wrote:For the multiline and so on options, use a 0 if you don't want those options. Otherwise enter the value you want to use. For things like color, you need to provide both fg and bg. For making multiline triggers, here's an example:

tempComplexRegexTrigger("testTrigger", "test", "echo("it went")", 1, 0, 0....)
tempComplexRegexTrigger("testTrigger", "blah", "echo("it went")", 1, 0, 0....)

That will make 1 trigger with both regex patterns. Note only one script will ever be used (the last one set)
This way of using it is kind of awkward - would it be possible to have it accept multiple patterns with {}'s?

Or maybe as this function wasn't documented yet, I'm not sure if many people know about it and use it - maybe the ability to create multiple triggers with the same name as Mudlet allows could be restored?

Daagar

Post by Daagar »

Has a 'refresh' been done by anyone of the necessary libs/includes for compiling in Windows? I grabbed one of the latest branches from Chris' repo and now I'm getting all sorts of yajl errors. Granted, I haven't taken the time to dig very deep (the issue might be obvious), but I know I'm still on qtsdk 4.7.1 while I'm sure the official builds have progressed greatly.