My Github Repository

All and any discussion and development of the Mudlet Mapper.
chris

Re: My Github Repository

Post by chris »

Just fixed this.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Thanks, works!

chris

Post by chris »

addMapEvent, addMapMenu have been changed to allow some more flexibility/functionality when some right click hooks are desired without selecting rooms. They will work as before, but now support unique ids and arbitray number of event arguments.
for instance:
addMapMenu("Favorites") will create a menu, favorites
addMapMenu("Favorites1234343", "Favorites", "Favorites") -- will create a submenu with the unique id Favorites123..under Favorites with the display name of Favorites

addMapEvent now takes the following arguments: uniquename, event name, parent, display name, arguments
If there is no display name, it will default to the unique name so the following works:
addMapEvent("room a", "onFavorite") -- will make a label "room a" on the map menu's right click that calls onFavorite
addMapEvent("room b", "onFavorite", "Favorites", "Special Room!", 12345, "arg1", "arg2", "argn") -- will make a label "Special Room!" under the "Favorites" menu that on clicking will send all the arguments

to get a flavor of what is sent, use the following function onFavorite:
function onFavorite(...)
display(arg)
end

chris

Post by chris »

Those who want to compile and use my repo on windows, I added how I got it to compile under windows 7 64bit here:
http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php? ... 903#p12903

chris

Post by chris »

Basic implementation of a QWebView for module specific help is now included. A package can have 2 extra elements to use this:
<helpPackage>
<helpURL>url</helpURL>
<helpHTML>long long html script stuff</helpHTML>
</helpPackage>

If you have a URL, it will trump helpHTML. To get a glimpse at it, just put like www.google.com or something in the helpURL.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Could you ignore & remove src/qrc_mudlet_alpha.cpp ? it's autogenerated

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

The help window seems to be working out well for a single XML.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

A bit ago I mentioned to you the idea of the mapper remembering the zoom level & the status of the infobar (whenever it's collapsed or showing) - do you think you'll be doing this or could I?

chris

Post by chris »

All that needs to be done is the map import/export needs to serialize that information. I've been fairly busy the past few weeks so I'll probably get around to it eventually. If you want to take a swing at it though, feel free.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yep, okay.