My Github Repository

All and any discussion and development of the Mudlet Mapper.
chris

Re: My Github Repository

Post by chris »

You can compile with either Daagar, it's just an if statement to explicity include GLU if we're using 4.8. So basically, don't upgrade QT and you should be fine all around.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Main already is compatible with 4.8. Whenever Windows releases will be built using it I'm not certain, but it will not afgect your ability to use 4.7

chris

Post by chris »

A fairly useful feature was added today -- the ability to export xml packages. Just go into tools->package exporter, choose what to export, and where to save it.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Brilliant, thanks!

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Could you please include this in your branch: http://mudlet.git.sourceforge.net/git/g ... e8aa0fef79

It's necessary for compiling on Qt 4.8, GLU is no longer auto-included by Qt.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I've ran into a bug - I selected one trigger to be exported, but instead all triggers on the same level were. While trying to replicate it, I've found an issue with the initial tree scanner - see attached profile - the C trigger doesn't seem to show up under A as it should.

I think it would be a good idea to ignore temporary items (ones that have a number for a name) in selection as well.

I've improved the UI layout and feedback a bit - I've submitted a pull request here. This is how it looks now:

Attachments
test.xml
(3.15 KiB) Downloaded 454 times

chris

Post by chris »

I believe the problem is fixed, I was relying on the folder status to indicate nesting, which obviously misses those triggers.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I can confirm it's fixed. I found another bit with the parser - if you make a new profile that connects to "achaea.com" (so the mudlet-mapper script gets auto-imported) and go down to the Lusternia folder and enable "mmp Lusternia Scent" as a whole to be exported, you'll also get some scripts exported even though you didn't select them.

chris

Post by chris »

Oops, that was the same problem. I missed the folder check for scripts/keys. It should be good on the next push.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

https://github.com/Chris7/Mudlet/commit ... c04732bf31 is huge. Did you change the line endings by accident?