Issue with grid mode/wilderness mapping in Achaea

All and any discussion and development of the Mudlet Mapper.
Sanaki

Issue with grid mode/wilderness mapping in Achaea

Post by Sanaki »

Saw grid mode, figured it'd be a good thing to get going for wilderness travel. Unfortunately, Upon enabling it and attempting to use it in Achaea, I realized the directional room numbers are all 0 in such areas. I also can't seem to see that enabling grid mode actually changed anything, but until I get it working without having to create every room individually, that's hard to gauge. Error seen was as follows:

(mapper): Can't link to the ne, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet). Can't link to the nw, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet). Can't link to the s, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet). Can't link to the se, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet). Can't link to the e, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet). Can't link to the sw, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet). Can't link to the w, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet). Can't link to the n, it leads to a room with ID 0 (and that's not supported yet).

Any suggestions for how to make this work anyway?

Vadi

Re: Issue with grid mode/wilderness mapping in Achaea

Post by Vadi »

Implement wilderness mapping, which is a rather big task :)

Sanaki

Re: Issue with grid mode/wilderness mapping in Achaea

Post by Sanaki »

...yeah, somehow not quite up to that task, but fun thought anyway.