Seeking Shadowrun players and GMs, look within

A category for whatever! Can be Mudlet-related or offtopic.
demonnic

Seeking Shadowrun players and GMs, look within

Post by demonnic »

Hey everyone

Or should I say "Hoi, chummers!"

I'm in need of any one who plays or GMs the RPG Shadowrun. I'm working on a project and I'm doing some requirements gathering. In particular, I'm interested in what it is you might want/look for/require/get way too excited over/need in a character management program. I say management because I want it to go beyond character creation and help with character advancement as well.

I've used Chummer, but it's unfortunately a .NET app and I'm in no way interested in further tying myself to MS Windows.

That being said, I know it's rather popular, and so Chummer compatibility is one of the main planned features, both for characters as well as for custom data files.

If you have ideas for what you'd like to see, you can post them here or PM me. I know it might seem odd asking the Mudlet community for help with this, but I'm not quite ready to ask the greater Shadowrun community for input yet. I'd like to get something wired together first. And I feel comfortable working with the majority of you fine people.

TIA

ETA: list everything, even the obvious things. Maybe they aren't obvious to me. Also, if you would put them in order of importance. This will help me get an idea of what things to work on first, how much time to spend on each thing, etc.