Lithmeria Release Date Release Date

A category for whatever! Can be Mudlet-related or offtopic.
Oneymus

Lithmeria Release Date Release Date

Post by Oneymus »

This MuD looks incredibly promising, and it finally has a release date (for its release date)! Please take a look around and get excited. If you like the gameplay of Iron Realms, but always wanted something more, this is the place to be. If you want a good MuD designed and developed by honest-to-goodness dedicated and passionate staff, this is the place to be.

If NOGFX comes back up, they have a few logs from Lithmeria in which developers show off some combat and such.

Check it out and get involved early. This game can only benefit from more people; reaching critical mass early in its lifecycle will infuse it with the people it needs to survive. By all accounts, this is a game that deserves to succeed.

Aico

Re: Lithmeria Release Date Release Date

Post by Aico »

I like trying new MUDs. What new features or idea does this MUD have that sets it apart from other IRE MUDs or other other MUDs in general? Which existing IRE MUD is it most similiar to?

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

I think it's fair to say that, while it does share some elements of IRE games, it's not so much like any of them.

Superficially, Lithmeria shares a similar combat system (specifically with Balance mechanics) and player politics, but the similarities quickly vanish.

For a look at all they have on offer, I recommend their Compendium. Until they have a chance to re-open their Wiki with updated information, this is probably the best source (outdated as it may be) of information on the game. But definitely peruse their forums.

Caled

Post by Caled »

Thanks for this post, I had no idea Lithmeria existed until now. I stopped mudding a while back out of boredom, but have been feeling the itch to get back into it, but the IRE muds I have characters in (well, that is all of them) are just too old now.

Their release date is 12th October so that works out pretty nicely.