Only really for the Crysosphere sysop

A category for whatever! Can be Mudlet-related or offtopic.
SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Only really for the Crysosphere sysop

Post by SlySven »

i recently stumbled across Crysophere MUD and noted that they did mention a couple of ancient (10 years or more ago) versions of Mudlet in their list of MUD client programs. They have a listing which reported the features/issues of each client but the ones for our client are somewhat outdated nowadays. I put together a new page with the details updated for the current Mudlet version 4.16.0 only to find that my ISP has tweaked its outgoing mailer to such an extent that I cannot send an HTML document as an attachment in anyway without it being blocked as SPAM. :twisted:

As a work around I am going to post the page here for the interested party (they know who they are) to pick up - but it won't render quite correctly for anyone else even if it is readable...
mudlet4.html
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 412 times

Zaphob

Re: Only really for the Crysosphere sysop

Post by Zaphob »

Seems like they still only list the old Mudlet versions 1.1 and 2.1 but nothing current.
What is worse, they commented "colour display appears to be almost entirely broken".
Well, good idea to try and inform them about the news from recent 10+ years anyway!