Vadi lies

A category for whatever! Can be Mudlet-related or offtopic.
Aergon

Vadi lies

Post by Aergon »

I purchased a version of his system with lifevision, and never used it. When I asked to switch it to another chary, without lifevision , he responed with 30 credits. On his site, second classes only run $10.90 US dollars.... far less then 30 credits. Vadi Lies.

tsuujin

Re: Vadi lies

Post by tsuujin »

If this is your recourse for complaints, I'm pretty damned certain there's a large part of the story that you're not telling us. Take this elsewhere.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Firstly, this is not even the remotely proper media. Secondly, please learn to read, before you accuse someone of lying (!!!):

From there on, it’s all discounts. If you’ve already obtained one class of the system and want to get another, it will be half-price – so either 30 or 35cr. If you’ve owned the Nexus version of the class, then you get a 20cr off the multi-client version.

Aergon

Post by Aergon »

I sincerly aplogize for this topic showing up at all. I am guilty of leaving the Forums page up on my PC, so I take responsibility for it happening, but I did not write that post. I would never use a forums page to flame anyone, and had no reason to say that to Vadi, I had already spoke to him about arranging the credits with him. Again I apologize to all that saw this and to Vadi especially. I will see to it that this doesn't happen again.

tsuujin

Post by tsuujin »

I can respect someone who owns up to when they act like a child, because we all do it occasionally. I can't respect someone who tries to backpedal out of the issue with insubstantial claims that really make no sense what-so-ever. The least you can do is actually apologize.

Aergon

Post by Aergon »

Had I actually written it in a fit of insanity or alcohol, I certainly would have. Though neither will own up to it, I'm sure it was one of my nephews that wrote it being foolish. I do admit that the responsibility was mine for not securing my PC, and for that I do apologize.