O.o

A category for whatever! Can be Mudlet-related or offtopic.
Vadi

O.o

Post by Vadi »

Not really a bug or a problem; but it surely looked weird. Manage to drag it out by accident somehow.

naftali

Re: O.o

Post by naftali »

aye, I've done that before too! I think it is a bug, just not a very important one. Certainly not a useful one. I wonder, can you save the profile like that? Does the trigger still fire? Even when all other triggers/aliases are turned off via the bottom right button?

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

For some reason, all of those tempTriggers I've made show up in the same fashion, after importing triggers/aliases as well.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yeah, that'd be a known issue... although sometimes I've noticed that they don't get saved through restart. For when they do, for loop to the rescue :/

Caled

Post by Caled »

Um...

I've got quite a lot of objects out there like that.

Is it not meant to happen?

Just to clarify that I am seeing it right, you're commenting on the object not being in a group, right?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yeah, it seeming to be in the 'root' element. I think them being added to an invisible sub-element was a fix for some of the crashes people could get at some point... perhaps it was this case even and it's been fixed now, but the default stayed.

I don't think it has any bad effects, but I didn't test the trigger I had it so that time.