Search found 578 matches

by demonnic
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:47 am
Forum: Help Forum
Topic: Capturing user input
Replies: 2
Views: 36

Re: Capturing user input

What you're looking for in all of these cases is the sysDataSendRequest event, https://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Event_ ... endRequest
by demonnic
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:22 pm
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: displayColors - a slightly more configurable showColors()
Replies: 2
Views: 317

Re: displayColors - a slightly more configurable showColors()

OP updated with better, more DRY code and the echoOnly option which if true will just echo the info out, and not make it clickable.
by demonnic
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:39 pm
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: displayColors - a slightly more configurable showColors()
Replies: 2
Views: 317

Re: displayColors - a slightly more configurable showColors()

Updated the xml with new option, justText. Updated post to reflect new option. Fixed copypasta error where sometimes it would printCmdLine instead of appendCmdLine.

Redownload from the original post to get the update.
by demonnic
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:11 am
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: displayColors - a slightly more configurable showColors()
Replies: 2
Views: 317

displayColors - a slightly more configurable showColors()

So, showColors() is handy, but I sometimes wish it did a bit more. But I don't know that we want to keep adding options to the function in mudlet core. Enter displayColors(options), a showColors() derivative I worked up based on what I learned while making showColors() sort based on color rather tha...
by demonnic
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:36 am
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: EMCO, the Embeddable Multi Console Object!
Replies: 5
Views: 1492

Re: EMCO, the Embeddable Multi Console Object!

I'm sorry, I've been out of commission due to surgery. I'm not sure I'm following the issue though. You have to run the EMCO:convertYATCO() function to have it give you the code to replace YATCO with. If you still have more problems, try to explain a bit more what you are trying to do and I'll try t...
by demonnic
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:53 pm
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: YATCO
Replies: 139
Views: 78232

Re: YATCO

YATCO does not support autowrap as it was added after the last major changes were made. EMCO does. That being said YATCO uses the number of chars wide you set as the width of the consoles themselves so I wonder if the chinese characters are causing issues with Geyser's calculating the width due to t...
by demonnic
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:05 am
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: i18n support for Mudlet scripts
Replies: 0
Views: 1367

i18n support for Mudlet scripts

I have been working on a website in lua, and needed an internationalization library. I found https://github.com/kikito/i18n.lua and decided others might find it useful, so I repackaged it in a mudlet mpackage. All credit goes to the original author. The full details are available on the github page ...
by demonnic
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:02 pm
Forum: Help Forum
Topic: New to scripting
Replies: 6
Views: 847

Re: New to scripting

This is a very well written request for help. You may find it easier to work through something with this many steps on our discord server, where back and forth is a little easier. But if not I will try to answer your question as thoroughly as I can in a few hours when I'm done with work.
by demonnic
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:19 pm
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: TextGauge , a text based gauge for Mudlet
Replies: 0
Views: 1403

TextGauge , a text based gauge for Mudlet

I've been playing a bit of Asteria lately, and have quite enjoyed using ASUI, which is a UI setup by Durd, one of their players. After seeing the text based experience gauge he was using I decided it might be useful to package it up in a generic fashion for use by the community. So... then I did tha...
by demonnic
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:33 pm
Forum: Scripts & Packages
Topic: EMCO, the Embeddable Multi Console Object!
Replies: 5
Views: 1492

Re: EMCO, the Embeddable Multi Console Object!

1.3 has been put up, fixes a bug where the miniconsole widths were being initialized at 300px instead of 100% like they should.