Miniconsole Font Changed

Jor'Mox

Miniconsole Font Changed

Post by Jor'Mox »

I have no idea what happened, or how it happened, but the font in all my mini console windows changed to a non-fixed width font in Mudlet 2.1 (and an ugly one at that). But, when I open the same profile in Mudlet 3.0.0-delta, it is back to the normal font I'm used to. Any idea what happened, and how to fix it?

Vadi

Re: Miniconsole Font Changed

Post by Vadi »

I'm not sure. Could you post the profile diff that's been saved in 2.1 and saved in 3.0.0-delta?

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

Apparently it is too large to post...by about 200,000 characters. Thoughts? I could put it on dropbox or something.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

That'd work.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

That doesn't look like a diff. Which version of Mudlet was this saved in, and could we get the other versions profile as well?

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

Heh... guess it isn't a diff. Was just a profile. Didn't honestly know I could generate a diff. And, I guess I still don't know how it is done. Here is the immediately previous profile. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jb2x7mqsidlk ... 3.xml?dl=0

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

The first lines up with when I switched over to playing on 3.0.0-delta, and the second would be from when I switched to 2.1 from 3.0.0 (hoping that the changed font in one would make the font change in the other).

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Don't see anything that would indicate the change.

Has anyone else run into this?

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

There shouldn't have been a change, obviously. I hadn't messed with any settings at all, or even anything that involved the miniconsoles. I was working on a script to sift through some tables of strings, went off to do something else, and when I came back, Mudlet was locked up. So I closed it, then reopened it, and suddenly the font was different.