ctrl+shift+z opens mudlet??? how to remove?

vizz

Re: ctrl+shift+z opens mudlet??? how to remove?

Post by vizz »

Sad, but so did I.
Question to Mudlet Makers:
Was there any update in this matter up to now maybe? Maybe some of U guys put this hotkey during creation, to have quick acces to test app and simply forgot about it? Just a thought..

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Heiko is the only one who does the Windows installer, and only he has the sources for it. That said, on Windows XP, right-clicking on the Mudlet in the XP start list showed the ctrl+shift+z shortcut right there - if it's not different in Win7, you could see about changing it there for yourself.

Darmir

Post by Darmir »

Vadi wrote:Heiko is the only one who does the Windows installer, and only he has the sources for it. That said, on Windows XP, right-clicking on the Mudlet in the XP start list showed the ctrl+shift+z shortcut right there - if it's not different in Win7, you could see about changing it there for yourself.
Vadi,
Thanks for the tip. I did right click on the shortcut and selected properties. The shortcut tab was displayed and the keys were shown. I just changed it to none.
Thanks again. Now I can use my favorite mud client!!!

Dracunos

Post by Dracunos »

Well, I was having issues with this recently, and I found a way to fix it without uninstalling.

I found the mudlet.exe and renamed it to mudlet.exe.bak.

Then I pressed the shortcut 'ctrl + shift + z', and it said ~ 'the shortcut is targeted to something that don't exist no moe, would you like to delete it'.

I clicked yes. Then I renamed the mudlet.exe.bak to mudlet.exe.

Now I can once again redo in pycharm :D

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Post by SlySven »

Um, the last posting was FIVE years ago and the preceding one does gave a fix that doesn't require un-installing Mudlet either. Your solution is a little like taking the door/lid off of a switched off freezer to defrost it rather than just leaving the thing wedged open!

But the important thing is that you remain able to use Mudlet, I suppose... :)