Strikethrough?

Nyyrazzilyss

Strikethrough?

Post by Nyyrazzilyss »

I've seen some information about strikethrough now being possible, but searching around I wasn't able to find any specific instructions on how to do this. Could someone post a code fragment for me that displays some text on the screen with strikethrough on it?

Thanks

Belgarath
Discord: macjabeth#7149

Re: Strikethrough?

Post by Belgarath »

It's been discussed, but it hasn't been added as an official function, yet... Maybe if we nag Vadi he'll add it.

Nag...
Nag...
Nag...

Nyyrazzilyss

Post by Nyyrazzilyss »

Thanks, I thought it was now present, and I just couldn't find it.

Reason: I have an onscreen display working showing health/etc of all characters i'm currently grouped with - I'd like them to remain showing, but put a strike through their names when/as they get killed, until such time as I see them in the same room as me again. I'll code it to change their colour to something close to (but not quite) the background colour in the meantime, just seems though that a strikethrough would look better.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

If you're a label, I am fairly certain you can already do strikethrough with the html / css you can put in there.

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Post by SlySven »

It is in the Mudlet:development branch on GitHub as Pull Request 223 {with the wrong ANSI Esc SGR code to switch it off} but it won't be in the 3.0 release preview. I have some outstanding PRs for the former branch that fixes that and a slew of HTML (logging and copy from console) bugs in PRs 208 & 209 but that is on hold until we can nail done the remaining significant stuff for the 3.0 release version...

I would also like to ensure we also cover overline, inverse and (slow/fast) flash ANSI Esc SGR codes but it is not entirely clear we really need those.

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

CSS is able to do this on a label. When I get home I'll post the syntax. Or you can search the Qt documentation.