AutoLog with colors and pure text

azure_glass

AutoLog with colors and pure text

Post by azure_glass »

Hi, anyone knows how to do auto login with colours and without?
English is not my native language. If you don't understand what im writing ask. :)
Ubuntu 17.04, Mudlet 3.1

Belgarath
Discord: macjabeth#7149

Re: AutoLog with colors and pure text

Post by Belgarath »

Could you explain what you're asking a bit more please.

azure_glass

Post by azure_glass »

I want to log in two separate files. One with colours and all the scripts and second only text without changing it by the triggers
English is not my native language. If you don't understand what im writing ask. :)
Ubuntu 17.04, Mudlet 3.1

Belgarath

Post by Belgarath »

I still don't understand what you are asking. My apologies if English is not your primary language...

First you said 'login' as in log into a mud with your character, and now you're saying 'log' as in logging text into a separate file. So... You want to log into one file with colours and scripts, presumably something like HTML logging, and then another file logged with just text, as the normal Mudlet logger works. Am I correct..?

azure_glass

Post by azure_glass »

I still don't understand what you are asking. My apologies if English is not your primary language...

You are right English is not my primary language. :)

First you said 'login' as in log into a mud with your character, and now you're saying 'log' as in logging text into a separate file. So... You want to log into one file with colours and scripts, presumably something like HTML logging, and then another file logged with just text, as the normal Mudlet logger works. Am I correct..?

I want to make mudlett log text to two separate files witch one is "normal" and second is in "color". I never logged anything so i don't know very much about it. After that i want to be able to copy/paste or upload log in color. And have another clean coppy to write new triggers on it

separate questions:
If i copy text from mudlett with "ctrl+c" can I keep colorurs?

Where upload those log's in html to have colors?
Ubuntu 17.04, Mudlet 3.1

Belgarath

Post by Belgarath »

I'd suggest taking a look at Vadi's screendump package.

Also, if you want to "ctrl+c" with colours you must right-click your selection and copy it as HTML.