Geyser UI Template

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
tarkenton

Re: Geyser UI Template

Post by tarkenton »

and...derp. You, of course, are a genius. And, in the spirit of sharing (though, honestly, I haven't done anything revolutionary) here's the latest screenshot of what I've cobbled together from your fine work.

edit: just linking to the pic since these forums hate me

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/887 ... 16.542.png

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

That is a shining example of how one can utilize this template. Awesome work, tarkenton!

prahaai

Post by prahaai »

Great, great, great !

However, in the map, i don't see the colors of the environment. Normally, the forest should be green...

Has anyone seen this ? How can i fix ?

Thank you !
Attachments
Print Screen
Print Screen

Rhynnis

Post by Rhynnis »

Hey, I installed the template and it's all good, except the main window is cut off about 3 characters from the end, is there a way to get the whole line to show without having to change the screenwidth settings?

Rhynnis

Post by Rhynnis »

Hi,the templates cool and all, but it cuts into the main window so the end of the lines are cut off, is there a way to fix it or do I just need to change the screenwidth?

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

Probably has to do with your mapping script as all the template does is place the Geyser map widget.

prahaai

Post by prahaai »

Akaya wrote:Probably has to do with your mapping script as all the template does is place the Geyser map widget.
You are right. I really thought i updated the map script, but it seems i wasn't.
I have the last version now and i can see the colors.
Thank you !

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

You're welcome! Enjoy!

@Rhynnis This problem was addressed here: http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php? ... 098#p18926
Let me know if you still have problems.

OmegaSage

Post by OmegaSage »

Here's what I have so far. There's a couple things I haven't been able to figure out.

1) In the gauges, I tried changing the echo to show, for example, Health 2000:2000, first number being current, second being max. I couldn't figure out how do do it. I can show wither number by itself easily, but the : symbol seems to mess it up. You can see my last attempt at it with the Willpower gauge.

2) Less to do with you template specifically, but I want to put room information in Box 7 pulled from gmcp. I hate the gray box the miniconsole brings up, and having trouble figuring out how to call the list. I'm thinking something along the lines of: GUI.Box7:echo(gmcp.Char.Items)
Attachments
mudletgui.jpg

OmegaSage

Post by OmegaSage »

I did find a partial answer for the Gauges going through some stuff in the forums. Best I could come up with though was:
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
GUI.Willpower:setValue(tonumber(gmcp.Char.Vitals.wp), gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxwp, "<b>WillPower "..gmcp.Char.Vitals.wp  ..gmcp.Char.Vitals.maxwp.."</b>")
Sorry for double post, I can't edit the previous one as it's still pending approval. I'm still gunna do more research, and I'll wait for one of these tow to post before updating though. The results of this, are less than desirable. It reads over the bar: "WillPower 44704470" I can't seem to figure out how to put a space, or better yet a colon, in between.