Akayan GUI Creator

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Annwyl

Re: Akayan GUI Creator

Post by Annwyl »

I've been away from Achaea for almost 7 years and had forgotten how stupid I often felt trying to play the game since I'm not a programmer or super-coder. I've heard that Mudlet is better than Zmud, and I'm sure that's true, but I'm in the dark, generally.

I've tried loading the GUI package as instructed but get nothing like the images in the video. A big black space at the top, no menus, nothing to work with. I've uninstalled Vyzor and the GUI package and re-installed with the same results. No idea what to do now!

Annwyl

Post by Annwyl »

I keep trying to make this work. In the video for installing Vyzor, you show a line that needs to be changed in the script. The original line in the video is not the same as the line in the script when I open it. It looks like Vyzor has been updated. When I changed the line anyway, to match the video, Mudlet came up with an error message, so I uninstalled the package and started over again, leaving that line unchanged. I hope this is the right thing to do. Then I installed the AGUI package.

I re-started Mudlet. It opens with a top border height of 302 and a right width of 444, both dark grey. On the top border it says The Focus and underneath it, (Click to change the Focus). To the right, Type, Position and Size are in a column near the edge of the main window.

No menus. No anything else...

I'm attaching a screen capture.
Attachments
MudletGUI.JPG

Azmodian

Post by Azmodian »

I am also getting the same as the above poster. Any tutorial on how to fix this?

Aaze

Post by Aaze »

Say, hey, I'm getting the exact same thing. Erm, anyway to fix this?