Omnipave 3.0 Free Edition

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Magnix

Re: Omnipave 3.0 Free Edition

Post by Magnix »

I'm also having some problems with auto-transmution. It's throwing errors. Is this supported at all or should I look for another system? Seems it's been a few months since it was last posted on with updates.

lunarwolf76

Post by lunarwolf76 »

How does one set the Mount?

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

Magnix wrote:I'm also having some problems with auto-transmution. It's throwing errors. Is this supported at all or should I look for another system? Seems it's been a few months since it was last posted on with updates.
What auto-transmution? Is that the monk ability? Since this is for free, it's only updated when Carmain has the time to do so. The thread exists so we can work on improving a free system.

A good way of contributing to its improvement even without coding know-how is to post more information on problems you encounter. It's throwing errors doesn't really help. Perhaps you can add more information on what errors you are experiencing as I haven't had problems with transmute. Make use of the error logs you can get from Mudlet, or a log or screenshot of the error.

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

within the next 2 months I will be releasing the fully completed version of this system. If you have any suggestions or any glaring bugs that you feel need fixing, e-mail me at sheepdog.mcfry@gmail.com

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

Yay!!!

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

Updated to 0.9z, minor bugfixes to aeon curing and pipe tracking.

Known issues : -

Occasionally doesn't save data.
If restoration level limb damage occurs there is a bug that can cause a mending loop.

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

updated pipe tracking and standing lines.

I still need to fix SAVING for macs, may need some help

grinidon

Post by grinidon »

Hi all, new here, but been using Omni snce .9d, anyway, any way to add other skills to the defup table? fury is one, dont need it in keepup, but would be nice to do add it so i can remember it when i defup for combat

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

New update for updated curing lines for limb damage curing, and to anti illusion

BiShan

Post by BiShan »

I'd like to add some curing lines for denizens, namely some of the limb breaking ones that aren't included, but I can't figure out what table to add them to as I can't even find the included affliction lines to base my own off of. Any help is appreciated, whether it's where to find the included lines or how to do it. Thanks