Omnipave 3.0 Free Edition

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
mishgul

Re: Omnipave 3.0 Free Edition

Post by mishgul »

Revus wrote:I'm having issues with pipes. When I first set up Omnipave, I configured the pipe I had at the time to use valerian. Later, I changed that pipe to elm, then got two more pipes (for valerian and skullcap). However, whenever I start Mudlet, it only has the original pipe configured, and configured with valerian instead of elm. Also, whenever any pipe is puffed, its count doesn't go down.

Additionally, whenever it tries to cure an affliction using an item I don't have, it freaks and tries to use it over and over again, making me incapable of doing anything. Is there any way around this (other than getting the curative), or will I just have to deal with it?
The pipe issue I have no idea why or what cuases it, however, i'd do RESET PIPES, then configure your pipes again then do OSAVE, and see if that fixes the issue.

I currently have no failsafes fro lack of herbs or elixirs.

Miralath

Post by Miralath »

I had this issue once before. I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling. I know its a bitch because you have to reconfigure, but it fixed it for me. Then set up all your pipes and heals and use osave.

Ephemeralis

Post by Ephemeralis »

This is excellent stuff, truly.

I've hacked it to bits and added support for a lot of Voicecraft/Swashbuckling defenses and am working on extending the parry system to include Trueparry as well, but as a free curing package - this is awesome stuff. Thank you for releasing it!

I managed to get the custom prompt to sort of work in a very rudimentary state. Just wondering, why is it disabled in this current version?

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

Its still a work in progress

Manni

Post by Manni »

ignore this!
Last edited by Manni on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

Thats what the rough Api thing is for!

Manni

Post by Manni »

i suddenly feel very silly...

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

it's fine, i probably didn't note it well enough!

Beyral

Post by Beyral »

What am I missing I can not get this to sip health on my sons account.

Sencha

Post by Sencha »

Hello! I know its been a long time since the last reply was posted, but I was wondering if I could as a question... my triggers don't seem to be firing at all, unless I use the 'diag' alias. Is this natural, or is there a solution to this? Thank you so much!