YATCO - Yet Another Tabbed Chat Option. This time it blinks

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Trendor

Re: YATCO - Yet Another Tabbed Chat Option. This time it bli

Post by Trendor »

Ok, sorry. I didn't see that comment.

Crono

Post by Crono »

Hey there, been setting this up in Achaea but I can't seem to get the says and tells to capture incoming. Tried using the examples used at the beginning of this topic (Bob and perl regex) but it isn't working right, anyone able to help me?

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

For says and tells what I do is change their color in config colour. Just pick some fg+bg that doesn't make your eyes bleed, but isn't used elsewhere in the mud. Then use a color trigger to capture anything of that color. This way you can get any custom emotes (if you do the same with emotes, anyways) and the like.

Crono

Post by Crono »

....sucks that I'm colorblind then, huh? I don't suppose anyone could tell me what colors in Achaea correspond to the colors listed under the triggers?

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

That does make it somewhat more difficult, yes. I am pretty sure it used to be the case that if you changed a color trigger to a substring trigger, it would show FG#BG# with the # portion being an integer between 0 and 15, iirc. Those numbers I would swear used to match up to the ones in IRE's config colour... but trying now on lusternia it doesn't seem to be the case. I can try to log on to achaea at some point and provide a Achaea# to Mudlet# mapping to help you out though.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

I've been informed of the 'black box' issue and will try to look into it tonight. I also fixed the link in the top post temporarily, since lusternia changed their fourm setup. I'll get the top post fixed with all the config information/etc which is in the forum post linked to.

MichaelFTrevino

Post by MichaelFTrevino »

I hope this helps.

I got that black box issue when I upgraded from test 4 to 7. I also tried test 5 and got that black box. I reinstalled test 4 and the issue was not there. Somewhere between test 4 and 5 they changed something.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

Yeah, and they found and fixed it right after test7. The fix will be in the next build, though I'm not sure yet when that will be.