Greetings from a Dragonrealms fan

MDKerr

Greetings from a Dragonrealms fan

Post by MDKerr »

Hey folks. I was looking over a Simutronics help thread and noticed an editors note stating that ones first post is essentially vetted before it is official. With that in mind I decided to try and kill two birds with one stone by introducing myself and stating my frustration with trying to get connected to DR.

I've read through what threads I could find on the subject of connecting Mullet to Simutronics games. One stated that there was a package hosted on Dropbox but the link was dead (404 error). The next one that I had found garnered me a blank screen and I never got far at all. I'll be posting in those threads soon.

I also wanted to say thanks for what looks to be a wonderful product. I hope that it proves my assumption that it is a Cmud competitor and at a better price.

Mike

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Re: Greetings from a Dragonrealms fan

Post by SlySven »

For you to get a better price for Mudlet, we'd have to pay YOU to use it! :lol:

Unlike CMUD we are actively developing it as you watch - though to most observers we might seem like a swan gliding serenely and smoothly over the surface of a lake, underneath there is a fair amount of hidden paddling going on.

Also, we are trying to make a produce that will run on three main OS platforms:
  • recent Windows (XP is a bit of a problem for the current version, but 2.1 should still work on that, and Cygwin might now work thought it is not a current official target for either 2.1 or the current series of 3.0.0 previews)
  • *nixes, particularly GNU/Linux though it ought to be possible to build something on a *BSD platform
  • recent MacOs - though we are a bit hardware limited and I wouldn't want to promise that we can get a runnable product on, I think, currently anything less than a 10.7