Mudlet 2.1

Akaya

Re: Mudlet 2.1

Post by Akaya »

Is it possible to make a Key Binding using the down/left/right arrows?

I'm able to make a new Key Binding with no modifiers + Up but not down, left or right.

The arrow keys still function as normal when I try to set them as a key binding and thus making this impossible to do.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

At moment, no - the usual widget controls override keybindings.

bokwus

Post by bokwus »

It seems when updating to 2.1 on my new windows 7 computer I have been encountering a problem with mudlet force closing itself. I know it's not the update that is causing it because I can still run 2.1 on my old computer which is running windows vista. Whenever I right-click in the command line it crashes. It also crashes if I right click anywhere on the main window or windows that I have made if I copy/paste anything.

---- FIXED ----

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

The spellchecker seems to have issues with words which end in -ic. This has been observed in ubuntu (ppa and generic linux installer) and windows (installer downloaded from sourceforge) If you type 'bucolic' it will underline 'bucoli' as misspelled, but the c does not get underlined. If you misspell it as 'bucolick' you can fix it like you would expect, however. I've tested this with several words ending in -ic and it seems to hold true for all of them. I have attached a screenshot.
Attachments
shows two different words being incorrectly marked wrong, as well as one of them being marked correct after being corrected by the spellchecker
shows two different words being incorrectly marked wrong, as well as one of them being marked correct after being corrected by the spellchecker

Daagar

Post by Daagar »

Clearly, the issue is that you found a reason to use the word 'bucolic' in a mud. Stop that.

codrus

Post by codrus »

Bug Report:

Selecting 'Force MXP Negotiantions OFF' in mudlet->settings->special options DOES NOT turn MXP off. You can test this by turning it off, saving and then re-connecting to God Wars II for example. I've tried to get it to turn off for The 7th Plane at 209.90.73.150 8888.

Screenshot http://imgur.com/8g2PEom

The reason I wanted it off was because I can't change the MXP link colors and there's a dark blue that is used that I cannot read on my laptop. I can change the blue in mudlet view color prefs but that doesn't affect MXP link colors.

Thanks,
Codrus

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

When setLabelOnEnter() or setLabelOnLeave() are applied to a label without a callback and the label is clicked, Mudlet crashes.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Good find, thanks. Could you please file this one athttps://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+filebug ?

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

sure thing.

Done.

Silvine

Post by Silvine »

Hi, is there a time frame for the release of Mudlet 2.2? I've read in various places that fixes/additions have been made to the mapper and the database functions amongst other things, is this correct?

Thanks