CyberASSAULT GUI

rudeboyrave

CyberASSAULT GUI

Post by rudeboyrave »

hey all, i am one of the admins of cyberassault mud. we are a tbamud that has been converted from old circle30bpl11 and we are something worth checking out if i do say so myself.

I have been tinkering with mudlet but haven't come up with much of any kind of GUI and was wondering if any of you guys might be interested in whipping something up for us. It doesn't have to be fancy but some sort of bar system for health/psi/move? swing on in and say hi!

Up since 1992
CyberASSAULT MUD
cyberassault.org 11111

Oneymus

Re: CyberASSAULT GUI

Post by Oneymus »

If you have something specific in mind, it shouldn't be too difficult to make you something. If you can give me some details, I'd be happy to help.

rudeboyrave

Post by rudeboyrave »

I would just be happy to have working bars for hp/psi/move points.. perhaps other information from the score output would be best served in a frame with the bars. I don't want to be picky when asking for help haha, just would like to give our players something like a custom-like client.

Thanks for the reply!
Bosstone(in-game)

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

I played cyberASSAULT for a short while many years ago. Maybe I'll stop in and see what I can come up with.

rudeboyrave

Post by rudeboyrave »

I have modified the 4dminesions mudlet gui to somewhat work with cyberassault but from here i am lost. It doesn't quite look right.

I have uploaded the gui package to http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 4766144422

and here is a list of msdp variables that can be accessed via atcp similarly to the way health/psi/move bars work in this gui.
http://pastebin.com/k9tG1wwd
if anyone wants to play around we would love a nice interface. thanks all!

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

Why does it not quite look right? What are you trying to achieve with the GUI? It looks incomplete.